The Working with Children Check website provides details for the Working with Children Check in Victoria. If you’re located in a state or territory other than Victoria, you’ll need to apply for a different Check. Select your state to be redirected to the right information.

Moving to Victoria?

If you’re moving to Victoria and will require a Check, you might prefer to wait until you’ve moved, as the process of applying from within the state is easier and cheaper.

However, if you would still like to apply for a Check before you’ve moved, you can do so by completing an application. The Interstate applicant information guide gives you step by step instructions on how to apply from interstate.