If you would like your card in your new name you must start the process by completing the online change of name form.

How do I change my name?

Login to MyCheck and choose 'Change of Name' from the menu. Once you complete the online 'Change of Name' form you’ll get an email with a 'Change of name summary' which explains how to submit your application. You must send the following documents to us by mail.

  1. Printed copy of the change of name summary.
  2. Certified ‘name change’ document that demonstrates a link between your current name and your previous name.
  3. Current Working with Children Check card.
  4. Completed  payment form if you have an Employee card.

Ready to change your name?

Change of name 


Acceptable ‘name change’ documents 


Related pages



Helpful guides, links and information to help you understand the Working with Children Check.