Replace my card

You can replace a lost, stolen or damaged card online through your MyCheck account.

Replace my card  
Once you’ve completed the online form and paid the non-refundable fee (for Employee cards; Volunteer cards are free), we’ll send you your new card in the mail. 
If you need assistance, please contact us and we’ll help you.

Change of name

If you want a card in your new name, you’ll need to complete the change of name form and send it back to us with some certified documents. Take a look at the information for cardholders to learn more.

Related information